CORECORK is a composite core material made from controlled density cork granules and specific binder.
The cork closed cells have a natural honeycomb structure offering low density, high compressibility and excellent recovery characteristics.
- Low thermal conductivity - well below the wood and many foams
- CoreCork practically does not absorb water thus maintaining its strength and stiffness (like a cork stopper)
- Smooth surface minimises resin absorption, thus resulting in lower sandwich weight
- Excellent mechanical performance - high resistance against shear and compression loads
When properly designed, FRP made with this core material will meet or exceed the performance of similar FRP’s made with non sustainable materials.
Complies with RoHS and ELV 2000/53/EC.
CORECORK product range is free of:
- Heavy Metals
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Sports equipment
- Marine construction
- Industrial applications
- Building Industry