Marine coatings: topcoats
TOP MASTER PU (COLOURS)
Two component new generation of flexible polyurethane topcoat for exterior protection, with very high U.V. resistance. Excellent application properties.
Available in Gloss, Semi-glas or Matt.
All colours available on RAL chart.
- Theoretical spreading rate : 4,7 m?/L per coat at 80 dry microns
- Mixing rate : 1/1 by volume to spray gun with spray hardener
- Mixing rate : 2/1 by volume to brush with brush hardener
- Thinners PU N?2 ; PU N?6 BRUSH EXTRA SLOW
- Available in? 2 & 10 litre kits (Spray) and 1.5 & 7.5 litre kits (Brush)
CLEAR MASTER UVR PU
Two component new generation flexible polyurethane clear topcoat for exterior protection, with very high U.V. resistance. Can be applied under hard climatic conditions. For finishing lacquer protection, colors, metal-coated and wood previously primed with 3 to 4 coats of WOOD PRIMER EP.
- Theoretical spreading rate : 4,3 m?/L per coat at 80 dry microns.
- Mixing ratio : 1/1 in volume for spray gun
- Mixing ratio : 2/1 in volume for brush application
- Thinners PU N?2
- Color : Clear ?
Available in 2 & 10 litre kits (Spray)